We have a Hosting Account Binding system to allow customers to bind multiple hosting accounts so that each individual account control panel can be accessed with one login.
Master Account Binding System
Binding Multiple Accounts
- To access, visit: https://master.discountasp.net
- To setup: Click "Create a New Master Account"
- NOTE: Your "Master" username will be an email address, which you must specify when creating a Master Account.
- NOTE: You will need to go through an email address verification to complete Master Account setup. You will need to check your email right away to validate, without closing the browser.
Managing Bound Accounts
- Log into: https://master.discountasp.net
- Navigate to the "Bind A Hosting Account" tab
- Input Username/Password/Other Info for each individual hosting account.
Accessing Multiple Control Panels
- To edit/delete bound accounts, go to https://master.discountasp.net
- Navigate to the "Bound Account List/Manager" tab
- You can Edit or Delete your bound accounts.
- Visit control panel login page: https://my.discountasp.net
- Instead of using your individual hosting account Username, use your Master Email Address as your Username
- Use your Master Account password
- This will give you access to the Master Control Panel
- Now you can toggle between the control panel of all your Bound Accounts using the drop down selector.
Article ID: 129, Created On: 11/6/2008, Modified: 3/15/2011