- Building: Steel frame with in-situ contrete slabs
- Site: The ground floor rated to 50KN/m2. The first floor rated to 12KN/m2
- Height: 3000mm clear between the raised floor and the lower ceiling
- Floor: Anti-static 600mmx600mm steel tiles with a 4.5 kN point load capacity (0.01 ohm per centimetre) and 750mm heavy duty raised floor system
- Fibre entry: Preinstalled 54 (110mm) ducts from three elevations
- Cabling: Copper, UTP and fibre managed via pre-cabling system to rack via DDF and ODF
- ISO9001:2000 secure access procedure.
- Three stage access to site - entry door, mantrap and reception - with three levels of security.
- Bandit glass mantrap and air lock. Full height in and out turnstiles.
- 24/7 manned security guards
- 24/7 monitoring, photo ID access cards
- Biometric verification scanners
- Digital CCTV with minimum of 31 days of digitally recorded material
- Monitored perimeter doors
- Anti-pass back system
- Intruder alarm, Equipment alarm
- Temperature set point: 22 +/- 2C
- Redundancy: N+1 configuration
- Cooling Capacity: 1KW/m
- Humidity set point: 48% +/- 15%
- Power feed: 24MVA fully rated diverse supplies
- Power on site: 230V AC or 400V three-phase AC
- Generators: N+1 configuration - 24MVA generator with maximum 20 second on load time
- 36 hour on site fuel autonomy
- Refuelable during use and 240 minutes fuel delivery callout contract in place on 24/7 basis
- Batteries: N+1 configuratoi - 12MVA - 10 minutes autonomy
- Grounding system: TNCS
- Lighting: High frequency, low energy, CAT II luminaries
- Two stage fire detection
- Aspiration system: Multiple zoned system utilizing forward light scattering analysis
- Point detection: Addressable Analogue point detection system using a combination of optical and ionization detectors operating a double knock protocol
- Suppression: Nitrogen propelled system. Independent 5m zoned system ensuring localised control. No evacuation required and no effect on electrical equipment.
Article ID: 2, Created On: 11/3/2008, Modified: 7/19/2011