- Enter the values into the fields you wish to use. Remember the Admin Username and Password, you will need this information to log back into the domain section of the application.
- Click the Next button.
- Select MySQL from the "Database Type" dropdown menu
- The "Host Name" is the Database Server listed in Control Panel.
- In the User Name field enter the database username.
- The Password for your database is the same as your FTP password at the time the database was provisioned (you can reset your database password in Control Panel if you need to).
- In the Database Name field enter the database name.
- Click Next.
- Install Sample Data: choose which sample data you wish to use. The default is: None, and will create the basic Joomla design.
Remove Installation Folder
- During the configuration process, you will not be able to delete the installation folder. Once configuration is completed, connect to your site via FTP to delete the installation folder.
Basic Joomla configuration is now complete.