- Log in to the Permission Manager page in Control Panel
- Select the directory you wish to password protect from the Directory Tree
- Once you navigate to the desired directory, make sure the directory name is displayed under "Set Permission for this Directory"
- Click the "Edit" button for the Anonymous User
- Select "Deny" in both Read and Write dropdown box
- Click the "Update" button
If you want to allow users other than your main login to access the password protected directory, you can create the users using the User Manager. Once the user is created, you can assign the user to the directory with Read and Write permissions.