We generally setup remote access to your servers through Remote Desktop Gateway rather than exposing RDP directly.
We will provide you with
- Remote Gateway Server Name and Port
- Servers that you have access to connect remotely
Steps to setup Remote Desktop Connection
- Open Remote Desktop Connection Client by
- Click Windows Button
- Type mstsc.exe
- Click "Remote Desktop connection"
- Click on Advanced Tab
- Select Settings under Connect from anywhere
- Input the Remote Gateway Server Name and port provided.
- Make sure all settings matches the image below
- Navigate to the General Tab and enter the server you want to connect to.