We recommend that you do not disable greylisting, as it is a very effective spam reduction tool (read more about greylisting here). If you are certain that you want to disable greylisting, follow these instructions. Greylisting must be disabled on a per user basis, and you must be logged in as the Primary Domain Administrator ("firstname.lastname@example.org" by default).
- Log in to Control Panel.
- Click the "SmarterMail Manager" link on the left side.
- Click the "SmarterMail Management Login as Primary Admin" link. You will be automatically logged in as the Primary Domain Administrator.
- Once in the SmarterMail interface, click the "Settings" link in the left navigation (it is an icon that looks like gears).
- Click to expand the "Domain Settings" folder.
- Click "Users."
- For the user whose password you want to change, check the box next to their name and click "Edit."
- Check the box next to "Disable Greylisting."
- Click "Save."