If your site account was opened after 10/17/2017. Greylisting has been disabled by default.
If you are certain that you want to disable greylisting, follow these instructions. Greylisting must be disabled on a per user basis, and you must be logged in as the Primary Domain Administrator ("firstname.lastname@example.org" by default).
- Log in to Control Panel.
- Click the "SmarterMail Manager" link on the left side.
- Click the "SmarterMail Management Login as Primary Admin" link. You will be automatically logged in as the Primary Domain Administrator.
- Once in the SmarterMail interface, click the "Domain Settings" link in the top navigation (gear with globe).
- Click "Accounts".
- Click on the user.
- Click "Disable Greylisting".
- Click on "Save" button at top.