This applied to Discountasp ONLY.
To install DNN into a subdirectory, enter the name of the subdirectory in the "AppPath" field. If you wish to install directly to the root of your site, remove the default value from the "AppPath" field.
- Enter the SQL Server name in the Database Server field.
- Enter the database name in the Database Name field.
- Enter the Database's username and the database passwords in the fields provided.
- When all of the fields are complete, click "Install Application."
Next, go to the DNN installation wizard by clicking the URL that appears when the App Installer has completed. If your domain name is not yet pointing to our name servers, use the Alternative URL (you can find that here).
Enter Your Account Information in the DNN installation wizard:
- Fill in the fields for the Administrative Information & Website Information section.
- Leave the default entries for "Database Information."
- Click "Continue."
When the Installation is complete, click "Visit Website." And that completes the installation of DNN.